Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day everyone. I want to take a moment to reflect on what Memorial Day is about. It is not just a day to stay home from work or school. It is not just a day to get together with friends and family to have a drink and some food. I think that today is about remembering those who sacrificed their life to make sure that we still have the freedom to have that drink or eat that food with friends and family. So take a moment to think about those who are no longer with us but whose sacrifice we will never forget. Think about their families. Think about all the men and women who still fighting today. And the families who still waiting for them to come home. So, today I pray for all this people who I don’t know and probably will never meet, but whose actions impact my life. And thanks all the military men and women and their families for their sacrifices. Happy Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment