Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fifty Shades


Series Review
Fifty Shades by E. L. James
By Charina SM

Fifty Shades of Grey
AMAZING!!!!!!! I said before that I mostly read Urban Fantasy, so I was a little hesitant when I started this book. I had a very pleasant surprise. I love this book. I could feel all the emotions and it was so easy to read. This book was sexy, sad, happy, controversial, hot, and sad again. In the end all I could think was “I NEED THE NEXT BOOK!” I will totally recommend it. I think I will read this book again, because is one of those books you’ll never get tired of reading.


Fifty Shades Darker
I’m officially in love with Mr. Fifty! This book has everything. It is funny, sexy, hot, sad, happy, and a bit controversial. All I wanted to do while I was reading was: take Mr. Fifty to bed and coddle with him and tell him that everything was going to be ok. This book is so amazing! We get to see a whole different side of Mr. Fifty. There are also more hot scenes; it gets even hotter in this book. We sort off get a happy ending but we also know that there is more to come, so I’m waiting like crazy for the next book to come out. Just like the last one this is an easy read. Everything flows so well that is hard to notice how much time you been reading. It is hard to put the book down. I think that if you want to relax one afternoon while you eat something this is totally the book for it. I will read it again. I don’t do this with a lot of book, but this one I will never get tired of reading.


Fifty Shades Freed
          It was the perfect ending to an amazing beginning. With every book of this series my love for Mr. Fifty increase. This book was hot, happy, hot, sad, then hot, then extremely happy again. The characters were amazing. They pulled me in. Just like in the other books, I could feel everything. I could also see how much the characters' personality grew with the story. In some series the plot changes but the characters personalities remain the same. Fifty Shades Freed actually shows you that the characters had mature. Christian is the same hot megalomaniac from the first book; but he is also less fucked up. I don’t think he has “fifty shades” anymore. He has some issues but they are not as many as before. Ana is the same sweet, crazy in love, and willing to do anything for her Fifty; but she is also more sure of herself and she can stand up for herself. The sex is still hot. There were some very sad parts, but the ending makes up for all of it. I love the ending. I said it before I’m a sucker for the happy endings and that is not going to change. It was adorable. Also the bonus material at the end of the book was awesome. I wish there was a fourth book on the series from Christian’s point of view. If you’ve read the first two books then you need to read this one. You’ll love it just like the first two books.

          Over all I love this series. I recommended to everyone. I’ll definitely re-read in the future, fact is I already re-read all of the books like five times. If you haven’t read “Fifty Shades” you should.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you reviewed this series!
    I just read all three and honestly loved them!
    So many people are really against them though.
    I almost put a review up on my blog but then wasn't sure about how people would react.
    :] any who great stuff you got here! I followed you back. Thanks for being the first to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them. I think that every book out there is going to have people who love them and people who hates them. And also the people in between how are undecided.

    When I write a review I write it because I have something to say about a book I read. Some people are going to agree with me and others won't. But, I also like to think that there will be a person who never read the book and because of my review decides to pick it up. And, maybe, just maybe that person will love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete