Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Me!

I love reading, dancing, and I also love music. I was born in the Dominican Republic. I speak Spanish, so I love to read in Spanish too. I mostly read urban fantasy, but I do take time to read other books. I'm a sucker for happy endings and do get very sad when a book has a sad ending. I get frustrated with cliffhangers, but  at the same time it makes me want to go get the next book straightaway. I do get really mad when I read a book then it ends on a cliffhanger, and I know there is not going to be a next book. I review books and I'm completely honest on my reviews. I don't mean to offend anyone and I know that writing a book is not as easy as it may seem, but I also think that my opinion is totally base on my experience with the book. If I didn't like a book I'm going to say it, and I'm going to say why.  I have too many favorite books. People always ask, what is your favorite book? but that is such a hard questions to answer, because I have so many favorite books and I can't just pick one. I also have a lot of favorite authors. But I do have to say that my number one favorite author change constantly. I usually have as my number one favorite author the writer of the series that I can't put down at the time I'm ask that question. I do have a list of names that will always be part of my favorite authors group, but I can't tell you in which position I have them. I usually only know who is number one at the time. My friends think I'm crazy but that is ok, because they love my craziness.
 Contact me at: throughthepages123@gmail.com
Find me at:  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7141523-charina
                 http://www.facebook.com/TheBookKeepers
                  Twitter:  @TheBookKeepersB

1 comment:

  1. I love your background and layout! While I won't be changing my book cover any time soon, I do truly appreciate the feedback. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete