Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eye of The Storm- Where Evil Lies

Eye of The Storm-Where Evil Lies by Naomi Paige 

by Charina SM
“A man, Eric Jonas, who blames evil for his difficult life as a youth trying to survive on his own and as he is currently, a Homicide Detective on the streets of Brooklyn, NY… He sets out on a journey to find the source of evil and he plans to destroy it, even if it means crossing over the threshold of time. However, he pays a great  price: the life of his child and wife.”
 I’m going to be honest; I haven’t read the book yet. It’s a new author. The book just came out, and she is doing her book launch. It sounds interesting. I want to read it. I think I will be reading at some point. Go check it out, and let me know what you think of the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment